Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 6 and Day 7

Disclaimer: This blog is my health and wellness over all in all areas blog. What you read below might be considered tmi, so if the idea of certain bodily functions bother you dont read any further.



I know I know I skipped a day but only in blog world. The diet is still on track! Yesterday "A" (roommate) and I drove to Savannah Georgia to see my best friend (also a friend of hers) and her new baby. He is absolutely adorable will have to post the pics when I get home. I truly have enjoyed mhurriedy time.

Day 6:

Started out crazy and hurried so I didnt get my meals exactly like clock work. "A" and I get started on the road around 11 o'clock yesterday morning and was planning on being in savannah around no later than 9 that night. Well lo and behold we get to about an hour from Jacksonville and we pull off to a rest area and as we are pulling into a parking spot the rental car died on us! No! I am not kidding, Yes, I am serious. So I called about 5 local (within an hours drive) rental offices and I was able to trade cars in at the Jacksonville airport. So now we are about an hour and half behind. We finally back on the road and make it without any more incidents the rest of the way. (Hopefully we will make it all the way home tomorrow without incident) We did very good on the plan and even managed to eat good for dinner. We split the chicken bella and each at a salad bar at Ruby Tuesdays. The only thing that I was behind on was a glass of my tea and some water.


Day 7:

Today we were busy busy busy, helping "M" (afore mentioned best friend) clean her and her hubby's apartment. I also got lots of baby duty so meals were kinda off kilter again. For dinner tonight though we had ribs with kraut and spaghetti squash and aspargus. It was yummy and quite filling. Found some new peanut butter that I will be buying. Smu.ck.ers all natural.

Now to my tmi, I have very very irregular periods dont really know why they became that way a couple of years ago. I think one of the positive side effects of losing weight is that it will help regulate my periods again. Well its been about 10 months since I have had one and guess what happens the weekend I go out of town and dont plain on anything happening and again remember its been 10 months. Well I started my period at sams club today. Thank God it was light and I was able to make it until we got back from sams and publix. Joy, Joy! Hey at least it happened while I was out of town away from the hubs. LOL!

Well I know this was short and sweet but with traveling its gotta be. I will post more Monday after my schedule resumes.

1 comment:

Wilma said...

Sounds like you're having a fun time with your friends. That's crazy about the car breaking down like that. Hopefully the one you have now will get you guys home. It's great that you've been able to do so well while you're out of town. That's one of the hardest things, keeping it up when you're not at home especially when it's so new and you're still adjusting to it. Kudos to you, girl!!