Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 17

Well so much for a daily entry. I will definitely try to keep updated one to two times a week. Well today was weigh in day and I am down another 5lbs. That's 15 lbs in just about 2 weeks. I have definitely learned that I don't and cant go back to eating the way I was, and I learned it the hard way.

Yesterday was the hubs and I's 1 year anniversary and we went out to the restaurant we ate at on our wedding night. I was like it's my anniversary I am going to just eat how I would eat and this morning I woke up with a headache and horrible indigestion. I couldn't believe how easy my body got use to eating healthy and without any real types of sugar (besides fruit and what little little carbs I eat). I was like no way no how am I going back. I couldn't believe that I use to feel that way all the time.

Good news, I think that within the next 3-4 weeks I will have to find a replacement wedding ring as my wedding ring is getting so loose that its pinching against my finger and engagement ring. While right now my engagement ring fits still. They are actually 2 different sizes because my wedding ring we purchased off of amazon and my engagement ring is my mom's that was purchased 34 yrs ago are slightly different sizes although they are suppose to be the same size.

This past week was crazy and many of my meals were thrown off. In fact I think I skipped 2 or maybe 3 and than sunday ate bad. This week back completely on track and aiming for another 10lb week but really I will take anything just as long as I am not gaining. (right LOL).

I am so proud of "A" she has lost 34lbs in the month since she started. She is really noticing the difference in her jeans and some of her shirts. Can't wait until I really start seeing those results I know it will happen.

3 comments:

Wilma said...

Sounds like you're doing great, Katie. Just a suggestion about the wedding ring from somebody who has had her rings sized multiple times over the past 22 years. Get a sizer put in it and then it will adjust with you. Then later when it is too big even with that you can get it sized. Just a thought.

Katie said...

have definitely thought about that and will probably do that found some for only a couple of dollars. I dont plan on getting my rings actually sized until I lose all the weight I am going to lose.

Wilma said...

Fine minds think alike!! *grin* My rings have been adjusted so many times because I've been up and down that I finally had them made into one ring. The top looks like two rings but the bottom is just a single shaft. I don't have it right now though. If that doesn't make sense I can put a picture in my album on FB if you're curious. :)