Saturday, October 15, 2011

End of Week 3

Tomorrow officially ends week 3 of the change! I feel great have more stamina than I have had in I don't know how long. Today I did some shopping with my niece K and instead of parking in front of a store and than moving the car to each new store we walked. The old me would have gotten in the car and moved it because I didn't have the energy to do it or didn't want to and wanted to be lazy. When I got to the grocery store instead of looking for the closest parking spot I parked way in the back and walked all the way up to the store and I felt great. It was wonderful. Those jeans that I managed to get buttoned back in like week 1 I was able to wear tonight to church. While after a little while they started to feel tight it was good because I haven't been able to button them 3 weeks ago and definitely wasn't able to wear them for long periods of time like no more than 5 minutes 2 weeks ago. Rings are still staying loose. Not sure when I will have to quite wearing them. Although I might have to stop wearing my right hand ring because it tends now to pinch if I clap my hands because of how loose it has become and that it moves pretty easy. Oh well and unfortunately that ring is not sizable so once it becomes to big for my ring finger maybe I can get it onto my middle finger or my thumb if not I will have to look at reordering it if I can find and and keep this one as a reminder of what I have accomplished. One thing I have noticed is certain things that I thought would be really hard and a temptation are not even an issue. The other night we went to Outback and than an old favorite was to go by Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and get hot fresh doughnuts and we went but this time only for the hubs and my niece and while I had to feed hubby it didn't even smell as good as it used to and the same today when I went thru the drive thru to get my niece lunch at Mc.Don.alds. It wasn't even a temptation. I learned my lesson from after our anniversary and that is not to stray. While I won't officially weigh in until Monday as of this morning I am down a total of 19.5 lbs and I can tell. It's crazy. I also won't have reached my personal goal of 10 lbs this week but I am satisfied with the 4.5 I have already lost would love to lose at least .5-1 more lb just to be at the 20 mark but I know it will come and that I am doing it right. 

If anyone has any questions about the whole plan and change let me know and if I don't know the answer I will find it out. Until next time....Good Night!

3 comments:

Wilma said...

Sounds like you're doing wonderfully well. I am so happy for you. As far as the Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Jeremy can have my share. Never found them appealing--give me Winchell's any day instead except we don't have them here anymore. LOL

AngelaM28 said...

I am so proud of you Mrs. Katie. You are doing awesome. Keep it up mama.

Sarah said...

Great job! BTW- you may want to consider changing the font or the size of the font on your blog. It's pretty hard to read and the punctuation is barely visible.