Thursday, October 27, 2011

1 Month Measurements

I wanted to update my measurements. Can't believe it's already been a month. If you are new or want to look back you can click here to find out my begining measurements.


Upper Chest: 55 1/2 in          Down: 1.5 in
Chest:            64 in                Down: 5 in
R Arm:          16 in                Down: 1in
L Arm:          16.5 in             Down: .5 in
Waist:           66 in                Down: 2 in
Hips:             70 in                Down: 1 in
R Thigh:        27 in                Down: 1 in
L Thigh:        27.5 in             Down: .5 in



This is a grand total of 12.5 inches in 30 days. I am so proud of myself and the fact that I am making this life change and I am gaining more and more time with my husband everyday.

I have also changed my BMI from 67.3 to 63.3

2 comments:

Wilma said...

You are doing great!! Keep it up and you will reach your goals sooner than you ever thought possible. :)

Jessi said...

You are doing a great job! I love you and I miss you :)