Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Days 8-10

I know I know I am more than a day late and a dollar short. LOL! Oh well!

Sunday we (A and I) spent all day diving back home. It seemed to take longer getting back home although I have to say we  made it in exactly 8 hours. Which is good and had we not had to stop we would have made it in about 7 1/2 hours. Traveling with the diet is a little tricky as you have to make sure you have snacks you can eat and next time I go on any road trip it will be with the protien bars so that I wont have to be stopping as often just to eat a snack. We packed veggies and fruit and peanut butter and laughing cow cheese all of which is hard to eat while driving. (please dont attempt). We finaly made it home and I was pooped especially after unloading the whole rental car which had to be returned by 8 the next morning. So I didnt actually get a third meal that day and just choose a healthier snack I also didnt get all my water in which I think didnt help my weight loss be as much as it could have been a little more.

Monday was more back to normal got all my meals in all my teas and all my pills. I also weighed in and drumroll please........ I LOST 10 LBS. I was very happy with that.

Tuesday was crazy again I had my niece and was on my way to take her home about an hour before I had to take my second meal I thought I would be home close to the time to eat so I didnt take my lunch with me. That was a mistake I didnt get home for 3 hours and it was closer to the time I should have been eating dinner. Had I done my lunch (shake) at that time it would have been 10-11 oclock before we would be eating dinner and I couldnt do that to the hubs. So I ate my dinner for my lunch and than should have had another shake but I was so tired I ended up in bed before 930. So I missed my third meal again last night. Gotta do better today.

1 comment:

Wilma said...

10 lbs is GREAT!!! I'm proud of you! I bet Jeremy is happy that you didn't make him wait until 10 or 11 for dinner too. I have a feeling you might have had a bear on your hands. LOL