Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 4

Day 4...

I GOT MY JEANS ON!!!!! I bought this pair of jeans about 6 months ago and have only wore them a handful of times before I couldn't get them buttoned. So to the back of the closet they went. Well after 3 days I wanted to see if I could get them buttoned, it was really close but not quite there. So this morning I tried them on again and I was able to get them on and buttoned. I was so excited. They are still just a little to tight to really wear but hopefully by the end of this week, but definitely by next week. Tonight for dinner I did chilli again it was delish. I made Jeremy a meatloaf (he loves it) both of us had a spinach salad with veggies. I tried a new snack today it was red grapes with 2 tblsp of plain peanut butter. It was by far my favorite snack so far. I also found that today I wasn't hungry come lunch or dinner really but I know that the way I am doing this I need to eat a meal every 4 hours so that my metabolism keeps going. Still getting lots of water in, in fact tonight after dinner I felt like I wanted something to eat but I knew I wasn't hungry so instead I grabbed another bottle of water with lemon that seemed to do the trick. That was a personal accomplishment for me as I usually give in at that point in whatever diet I am doing and get some kind of something to eat. That also usually snowballs the diet failure yet I was able to stay strong. For the finishing line...




Yep those are the jeans I couldnt button last Saturday!

No comments: