Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 1 Part 2

So here I am at the end of my first day. It went really good except for the whole gag reflex thing with the pills but managed to get them down. Dinner was awesome. I had 6 oz of grilled chicken on top of a spinach with broccoli, califlower, and carrot salad with a little cheese and light ranch. I also had grilled squash (one of my favorites). I made though mac and cheese for the hubs to have with his grilled chicken and lets just say that the mac and cheese did look rather yummy but I stayed strong and finished my first day and I feel great. I also got my 30 minutes of excercise in today. So all I have to do it get this multivitamin down for the night and than possibly a snack later on if I feel hungry. So far so good although I definite change and I am pretty positive that I got my 100 oz in. I think I might have drank more than 100 oz. Quite a difference from previous when I would barely maybe get a couple of drinks in period for the day. Although the water and the multivitamin helps make you feel full thats for sure. So I am excited to continue on. It also is a huge plus that the shakes are absolutely amazing. They taste like a real shake. Well until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

I will pray along with you and support you as you embark on your new journey! Proud of you.

Wilma said...

Sounds like you've got a great start!