Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 2

So after talking to "C" (health coach) last night and talking about the pill gag reflex she gave me a couple of ideas. I tried one today with putting the pills in my shake and blending them in. That seemed to work really well will have to just gag them down at dinner, since I don't get a shake for dinner. Did notice it wasnt has hard to get all the water I needed to drink in as I just kept a 32 oz gatorade bottle filled with water and tried to drink one at each meal and than drink a glass with each snack it really makes it easy to get it all in. One thing I have noticed already is that my wedding rings fit a little looser. I know it't only been one day but I think that my fingers aren't as bloated already. At least they didn't feel as tight this morning as normal mornings do. I also am dedicated to starting this out with excercise. Although it isnt much right now. I am hoping that in the next year sometime I will have lost enough weight and built up enough stamina for a 5k. This is something I have been wanting to do for the past few months and I am hoping that I can do it. So in the next few months will have to start running. That is one of my goals to accomplish with all of this is to be able to run more. I think I will enjoy running at least I did as a kid. Tonights dinner will be chilli and boy I am looking forward to that. I am glad that at least for dinner I can have some of my favorites.

1 comment:

Wilma said...

I'm not a bit surprised that your rings feel looser. Believe it or not, I find that when I have MORE liquid going into me that my fingers are smaller than when I have less liquid. I think the body holds onto it when it isn't getting enough because it's afraid no more will come. Don't really know though.