Saturday, December 3, 2011

How I Am Doing?

December has come upon us and I realize I only blogged twice last month. Hoping to do better at that this month. I have lost 37.8 lbs I am so excited and I am getting closer and closer to my goal of 50lbs by the end of the year. I am getting so excited. "A" has lost 69lbs I am so proud of her and she is such a huge encouragement to me. She keeps me going on the days I am struggling. So somehow we goofed with our order and ran out of our products (shakes and vitamins) the week of thanksgiving and had to actually go back to 2 meals a day with a shake for a meal and yet we both still managed to lose weight. Which is crazy but encouraging because I was so afraid if/when I would go to two meals a day I would gain weight and I was crazy excited to be able to lose weight and not gain (especially over thanksgiving).

The other day I went grocery and Christmas shopping and my pants are getting so baggy in the legs that they were actually getting cold in certain spots (because it was only about 40 degrees) and I thought there was a hole because all of a sudden I would hit a cold spot on my pants and so  I had "A" check me out in the parking lot and then it kept happening and was sure that I had a hole so I went to the bathroom to check and no hole just cold patches ( LOL I was so glad there wasn't a hole because I don't want to have to buy any jeans until these just plain fall off of me). So I keep plugging away everyday and little by little all the weight is coming off. YAY!!!

I plain on being on here more but we will see how that goes. If I don't see you before... Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!!

No comments: